At the time of an accident, it is easy to get flustered. With this in mind, we offer some basic tips.
What to do if in an accident:
- Stop. Be Courteous. Stay Calm. Your interest will be served best if you are courteous and engage in no controversy at the scene of the accident.
- If there is significant damage to any of the vehicles or any potential injuries call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Get the names of the owners and drivers involved. Get license numbers, telephone numbers, and registration numbers.
- Get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of witnesses.
- Express no opinion as to who was at fault. Give no information except for as required by the authorities. Do not sign any statements unless required by authorities.
- For prompt claims help contact Johnson & Rohan Insurance!
phone: 781-224-0909 or 1-800-491-1414
visit us at: https://johnsonandrohan.com/claim.htm
e-mail us at: claims@JohnsonandRohan.com