Your home is one of your largest investments. You want comprehensive coverage tailored to your individual home and possessions. Our Companies offer quality, basic coverage with many standard features, plus a full array of coverage options to enhance your protection.
Homeowners Insurance Protects:
- Your Home
- Detached Structures, such as a garage or shed.
- Personal Belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more.
- Loss of Use, for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable.
- Personal Liability, that protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home.
- Contents Replacement. Provides full replacement cost for personal belongings.
- Additional Replacement Cost Protection. Provides the extra insurance you need to rebuild your house if your coverage amount is inadequate.
- Personal Injury. Protects you against libel and slander.
- Umbrella Policy. Offers an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection.
- Flood Coverage. Flood damage is not covered under a homeowners policy. This affordable coverage covers damage to your property and provides cleanup reimbursement.
- Pleasure Boat Insurance for small watercrafts
Companies offer many discounts including:
- New or renovated home discount
- Multi-policy discount when you insure both your auto and home with Travelers (available in most states)
- Claim free discount (available in most states)
- Security discounts for homes equipped with:
- Smoke detectors
- Dead bolts
- Fire extinguishers or alarm systems