- Stop. Be Courteous. Stay Calm. Your interest will be served best if you are courteous and engage in no controversy at the scene of the accident.
- If there is significant damage to any of the vehicles or any potential injuries call 911 immediately.
- Get the names of the owners and drivers involved. Get license numbers, telephone numbers, and registration numbers.
- Get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of witnesses.
- Express no opinion as to who was at fault. Give no information except for as required by the authorities. Do not sign any statements unless required by authorities.
- Report the claim promptly to Johnson & Rohan Insurance.
If during off hours, you can Report a Claim 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.
Have your policy number ready and call:
Safety Insurance 1-866-906-5016
Vermont Mutual 1-800-435-0397
You can also click on our Report a Claim button on our home page and report to us online.