We recommend an annual insurance review. Like a good spring cleaning, visit, phone, or exchange e-mails with us to review your insurance coverage!
It is important to understand your insurance coverage.
We are here to help.
Some questions to ask us:
- Do we carry adequate liability limits? Limits should equal, at least, your net worth.
- Should we carry Umbrella coverage? (Yes.)
- What is the value of our vehicle? If the value is low, should we still carry collision coverage?
- Are all new drivers included?
- Do other companies offer lower premiums?
- If our car loan is paid off, should we remove the lienholder on our policy?
- Are we getting all available discounts?
- Should you have Special Items, such as jewelry, antiques, silverware, or collectibles scheduled onto your policy?
- Do we have enough life insurance?
- Would you like us to quote your business insurance? Johnson & Rohan Insurance has great commercial markets.
Call us for your annual, insurance review, explanation of coverage, and discount double-check.