Kids Safety Tips to keep Halloween Happy:
- Avoid masks that obstruct vision, particularly the periphery. Face paint or make-up is a better option than restrictive masks.
- Avoid baggy costumes. Kids can trip on baggy costumes.
- Use hypo-allergenic make-up. Make up runs, so bring a cloth when trick-or-treating to wipe any make-up that gets near the eye.
- Carry a flashlight at all times. Once the sun goes down, keep it on.
- Don’t use any sharp props with a costume.
- Use reflective tape. It helps others see trick-or-treaters.
- Be careful of candles used in pumpkins or other decorations.
- Don’t eat too much candy!
Happy Halloween from your friends at Johnson & Rohan Insurance.