Johnson & Rohan Insurance
Getting in an auto accident can be a traumatizing experience. In the heat of the moment, it’s difficult to remember what to do.
Some of our suggestions:
- Stop. Be Courteous. Stay Calm. Your interest will be served best if you are courteous and engage in no controversy at the scene of the accident.
- If there is significant damage to any of the vehicles or any potential injuries call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Get the names of the owners and drivers involved. Get license numbers, telephone numbers, and registration numbers.
- Get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of witnesses.
- Express no opinion as to who was at fault. Give no information except for as required by the authorities. Do not sign any statements unless required by authorities.
- Contact us for prompt claims help.
If after hours, we offer some of our companies’ after hours claim reporting telephone numbers:
Travelers/ Premier: 1-877-425-2466
Vermont Mutual: 1-800-435-0397
Safety Insurance: 1-866-906-5016
Plymouth Rock/Pilgrim Insurance: 617-951-1620
Hagerty Insurance: 1-800385-0274
Swyfft Insurance: 1-855-479-9338